Zoll AED Pro Features
The Zoll AED Pro is designed with advanced capabilities and supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support. The Zoll AED Pro features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable. It has rubber over-molds that are built to withstand harsh environments and utilizes the unique one-piece CPR-D padz for easy placement.
- High-quality display.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable.
- Manual override options to satisfy Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Internal memory data storage and IrDA or USB data transfer.
- Feedback on CPR chest compressions utilizing the CPR-D Padz.
Zoll AED Pro Specifications
- Height: 3” (7.6 cm)
- Width: 9.2” (24.1 cm)
- Depth: 9.4” (23.9 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic waveform.
- Energy: 50, 70, 85 (pediatric), 120, 150, 200 joules (adult) preconfigured.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with a new fully charged battery. Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates selected energy in manual mode only.
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- Electrodes: CPR-D padz, stat padz II, and Pediatric pedi padz II packaged in pairs. CPR-D padz one-piece electrode provides feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions.
- Screen Type: High-resolution LCD display.
- Screen Size: 3.02 inches W x 2.27 inches H.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Viewing Time: 3 seconds.
- Displayed Information: Heart rate, ECG waveform, text prompts, CPR bar graph, battery gauge, elapsed time, number of shocks delivered.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable.
- Input Selection: Fully defibrillator protected.
- ECG Size: Automatic Control (AUD) gain.
- Heart Rate: 30-300 bpm ±5%.
- Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead acid.
- Recharge Time: 4 hours or less with a ZOLL PowerCharger 4×4 or 1×1 Battery Charger.
- Operating Time: For a new, fully charged battery pack at 20º C: 170 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy, or 6 hours continuous ECG monitoring.
- Type: Sealed, disposable lithium manganese.
- Operating Time: 300 defibrillator charges at maximum energy or 13 hours continuous ECG monitoring.
- Operating Temperature: 0º C to 50º C.
- Storage and Shipping Temperature: -30º C to 70º C.
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Minimum Helicopter Test.
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G.
- Material/Water Ingress: IEC 60529, IP55.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): CISPR; 11 Class B Rated and Conducted Emissions.
- Electromagnetic Immunity: AAMI DF-80; IEC 60601.
- Electrostatic Discharge: IEC 61000-4-2.
- Conducted Susceptibility: IEC 61000-4-6.