Zoll AED Plus Features
The Zoll AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help technology. The sensor in the pads lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions. The Zoll AED Plus was the first automated external defibrillator (AED) that guides rescuers through the complete chain of survival.
- Lid that acts as a passive airway support to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- Back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt.
- Real CPR Help that helps rescuers provide optimal CPR.
- Low cost of ownership.
Zoll AED Plus Specifications
- Height: 5.25” (13.3 cm)
- Width: 9.5” (24.1 cm)
- Depth: 11.5” (29.2 cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
- Energy Selection: Automatic pre-programmed selection (Adult Mode: 120J, 150J, 200J; Pediatric Mode: 50J, 70J, 85J)
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries
- Electrodes: ZOLL CPR-D padz, pedi padz II, or stat padz II
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
- Depth: 3/4” to 3”; 1.9 to 7.6 cm
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required. Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
- Patient Impedance Measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms
- Defibrillator: Protected ECG Circuitry
- Display Format: Optional LCD with Moving Bar
- Size: 2.6” x 1.3”; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm
- Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec; 1”/sec
- Type: User replaceable batteries. 10 Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
- Battery Capacity: Typical new (20°C) = stand-by life with batteries installed: 5 years (300 ±5 continuous shocks: 250 ±5 shocks before “change battery” indicator and 50 ±5 shocks after “change battery” indicator) or 13 hours of continuous monitoring time. For AED Plus units running software version 5.32 or higher, replace batteries every 5 years, or if unit prompts. For earlier versions, please replace batteries every 3 years.
- Requirements for Configuration and Patient Data Recovery: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, IBM compatible PII with 16550 UART (or higher) computer. 64MB RAM. VGA monitor or better. CD-ROM drive. IrDA port. 20MB disk space.