Steris Amsco Reliance Sonic 250 Features
The Steris Reliance Sonic 250 is an ultrasonic cleaner that uses ultrasonic sound that is transmitted at frequencies generally beyond the range of human hearing. As the sound waves from the transducer radiate through the solution in the tank, the cause alternating high and low pressures in the solution. During the low-pressure stage, millions of microscopic bubbles form and grow in the Steris Reliance Sonic 250. During the high-pressure stage, the bubbles collapse and act like tiny scrub brushes that work in all directions.
- 2.5 Gallon solution capacity.
- 42 kHz frequency.
- Removable perforated tray.
- 01 to 96°C temperature settings.
- LED display.
Steris Amsco Reliance Sonic 250 Specifications
- Height: 6” (15.24 cm)
- Width: 9.5” (24.13 cm)
- Length: 11.5” (29.21 cm)
- Solution Capacity: 2.5 gallons (9.51 liters)
- Max Input Power: 185 watts
- Heater/Max. Draw Power Requirement: 284/469
- Amps: 117V – 4.0A; 220V – 2.2A
- Frequency: 42
Control Function Indicators
- Solution Temperature: Displays current tank temperature (
- Set Temperature °C: Set tank temperature (1 to 69°C)
- Set SONICS min: Set ultrasonic time (1 to 99 min)
- Set DEGAS min: Set degas time (1 to 99 min)
10 to 75°C ±4°C)