GE 4C-RS Features
The GE 4C-RS ultrasound transducer is a convex and curved array. GE Voluson e, Logiq i, Logiq e, and Vivid e are compatible with the GE 4C-RS convex transducer. The 4C-RS is useful across a broad range of applications including Abdominal, OB-GYN, Urology, Peripheral Vascular, and Pediatrics, making the GE 4C-RS a versatile and useful probe. This transducer features a 2-.5.5 broadband and multi-frequency and 58-degree field of view.
- Bandwidth: 2 – 5.5 MHz, 2 – 5 MHz (Voluson I, S6, S8), 1.8 – 6 MHz (Vivid i, i n, q, S5)
- Applications: Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Vascular (Logiq i), Urology (Logiq e, i), Thoracic/Pleural (Logiq e), Hip (Logiq e), Spine (Logiq e), Bladder (Logiq e), Musculoskeletal (Logiq e)
- Imaging Modes: 2D, SRI, Harmonics, Color Doppler, PW Doppler
- Footprint: 65 x 16 mm (Logiq i), 18.3 x 66.2 mm (Logiq e), 61 x 17 mm (Voluson i), 18.3 x 68.7 mm (Voluson S6, S8), 17 x 65 mm (Vivid i, q)
- Compatibility: Logiq book xp, Logiq book, Logiq e, Logiq i, Vivid I squared, Vivid i, Vivid i n, Vivid q, Vivid S5, Voluson e, Voluson I, Voluson S6, Voluson S8 Biopsy Guide: Reusable Bracket, Disposable Sleeve, Multi angle (Logiq e)