Drager Narkomed GS Features
The Drager Narkomed GS is equipped with a single monitor screen that provides volume, pressure, and oxygen data. All monitored parameters and alarm messages are shown on a bright, easy to read display. The pneumatic system can simultaneously deliver up to four gases and one anesthetic agent (from a selection of up to three). Oxygen and nitrous oxide are standard, while air, carbon dioxide, and oxygen-helium are optional gases. Gas is supplied to the system through pipelines and cylinders. The system is equipped with illuminated flow tubes for accurate gas delivery measurement in poor light conditions.
- Choice of 19.1 vaporizers.
- Electronic ventilator.
- The Narkomed GS incorporates state-of-the-artelectronics, user-friendly interfaces and intuitivecontrols.
- Provides simplicity, quality and value.
Drager Narkomed GS Specifications:
- Height: 53 1/4″ (135.3 cm)
- Width: 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Depth: 27″ (68.6 cm)
- Weight: 375 lbs (170 kg)
- 220 / 240 or 117 Volts
- Range: 10 – 100 vol%
- Resolution: 1 vol%
- Accuracy: ± 3 vol%
Airway Pressure Monitoring
- Range: -10 – 100 cm H2O
- Resolution: 1 vol%
- Accuracy: ± 3 cm H2O or ± 10% of reading, whichever is higher.
Tidal Volume Monitoring
- Range: 0.2 – 50 I
- Resolution: 0.1 I
- Accuracy: 0.1% or 0.1 I whichever is higher.
- Frequency: 1-99
- I:E Ratio: 4:1 – 1:4.5
- Flow: 10 – 100 I/min
- Tidal Vol: 50-1500 ml
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15” or 17” high resolution color video display and 10.4” or 15” flat panel color LCD display.
- Or large 17” color CRT display.
- User configurable display layout and colors.
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information.
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system.
- Alarms display and adjustment page.
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
- Automatic alarm limits function.
- Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode.
- 24 hour numerical and graphical trends.
- Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently.
- Four user-configurable graphical trend pages.
- Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends.
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples.
- Help function.
- On-line help for menu functions.
- Open software and hardware architecture.
- Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring.
- Anesthesia care oriented user interface.
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis.
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution.
- Anesthesia specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions.
- Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user.
- Frame with additional module slots.
- Moves patient cables close to the patient.
- Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit.
- Reduces patient cable clutter.
- Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole.
- Display Size: 21.1 in diagonal.
- Display type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Display resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheelª for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Printing: Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language (Network and serial/parallel converter).
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Mounting options: Bed mount, wall mount and roll stand.
- Rated voltage range and frequencies: 100 to 240v ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum power consumption: 140 VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery. (2 pcs.)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23°C.
- Recharging: When connected to mains power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times from 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page. 10 min graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.