Dräger Fabius MRI Features
The Dräger Fabius MRI doesn’t just provide excellent ventilation. It was also designed to enhance your workflow. A large, high-visibility color screen keeps you informed on patient and ventilator status even from a distance. Integrated warning and alarm LEDs provide additional visual support. The intuitive menu structure and the familiar, 3-step Dräger operating philosophy – select, adjust, confirm – will move you almost effortlessly through its systems.
- High visibilty color screen.
- Integrated Warning and alarm LEDs.
- 2 vaporizer mount.
- Pressure guages for pin index gas cylinders.
- Dräger Sob CLIC absorber.
- Anesthetic Gas Scavenging System.
- 3 Large drawers, 1 with lock.
- Central brake.
- Compact Breathing System.
- E-vent piston Ventilator.
Dräger Fabius MRI Specifications
- Trolley Version (Cart) with COSY: Dimensions (W × H × D): approximately 39 × 55 × 35.5 in. (99 × 140 × 90 cm)
- Fabius MRI Trolley (with COSY) Weight and load without supplementary cylinders and vaporizers: 365 lbs. (165.8 kg)
Power and Battery Backup
- Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 70 VA, including additional power outlets.
- Operation time with fully charged batteries: > 45 min.
Anesthesia Gas Supply Module
- Range of fresh gas flow indicators: 0.0 to 12.0 L/min Total fresh gas flowmeter 0 to 10 L/min.
- O2 flush: at 87 psi (6 bar): max 75 L/min; at 41 psi (2.8 bar): min. 25 L/min.
- Vaporizer: 2 position Dräger mount (Interlock 2 – System): Dräger Isoflurane Vapor 2000, Dräger Sevoflurane Vapor 2000, Dräger Halothane Vapor 2000, Dräger Enflurane Vapor 2000.
Ventilator Operating Specifications
- Ventilator E-vent®: Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- Operating modes: Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Support, SIMV/PS, Manual Ventilation, Spontaneous Breathing.
Control Input Ranges
- Breathing Frequency (rate): 4 to 60 bpm.
- Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP): 0 to 20 cmH2O (hPa).
- Inspiration/expiration ratio (Ti:Te): 4:1 to 1:4.
- Pressure limiting (Pmax): 15 to 70 cmH2O (hPa).
- Tidal Volume (Vt): 20 to 1400 mL in Volume Control, 20 to 1100 mL in SIMV/PS.
- Inspiration pause (Tip:Ti): 0 to 50 %.
- SIMV Inspiratory time: 0.3 – 4.0 sec.
- Inspiratory pressure (Pinsp): PEEP + 5 to 65 cmH2O (hPa).
- Inspiratory Flow (InspFlow): 10 to 75 L/min in Volume and Pressure Control modes, 10 to 85 L/min in Pressure Support and SIMV/PS modes.
- Pressure Support Level (PPS): PEEP + 3 to 20 cmH2O (hPa) Min. frequency for apnoe-ventilation (Freq. Min.) 3 to 20 bpm and “OFF”.