Drager Apollo Features
The Drager Apollo anesthesia workstation combines a proven design concept with state-of-the-art technology to offer you a workflow-oriented anesthesia platform. The Drager Apollo features a common user-interface helping improve the ease-of-use and reduce the amount of training to use this anesthesia machine. The E-Vent plus servo-controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU. Unlike a bellow ventilator, it requires no drive gas.
- User-friendly ergonomics. All functional elements are within easy reach of being seated or standing.
- Unique breathing bag arm design provides the ultimate flexibility.
- Simple straightforward startup makes it easier for the staff and provides complete information on device status. Integrated breathing system eliminates external hoses and clutter, reducing risk of misconnection and disconnection.
- Fully automatic self-test lasts approximately three minutes, reflects the results to the user, and makes results available at any time.
- Advanced ventilation.
- E-Vent plus servo-controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU.
- The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalational anesthetic agents. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3L/min to 1L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.
- Integrated Auxiliary O2 and pressure guage where you need them.
Drager Apollo Specifications
- Height: 59 in (150 cm)
- Width: 33.5 in (85 cm)
- Depth: 31.5 in (80 cm)
- Weight: 365 lbs (165 kg) (Without vaporizer and gas cylinders)
- Power: 200 W
- Operating Voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (- 15 % + 10 %) 45 – 65 Hz
- Integrated Power Backup: At least 30 min, typically 90 min; Depending on ventilation parameters
Anesthesia Gas Supply Module
- Fresh Gas Flow, Delivery: 0 to min. 12 L/min per gas (O2, N2O, Air)
- O2 Flush: > 35 L/min
- External Fresh Gas Outlet: Optional
- Vaporizer: Drager AutoExclusion, 2 vap., Drager AutoExclusion, 3 vap., Dräger Interlock, 2 vap., Selectatec, 2 vap
Ventilator Operating Specifications
- Ventilator E-Vent plus: Electrically operated and electronically controlled
- Operating modes:
- Manual, spontaneous,
- Volume mode (IPPV),
- Pressure mode (PCV),
- Optional: pressure support (PS)
- Optional: Volume Auto Flow
- Synchronized volume-controlled ventilation (SIMV), optionally with PS
- Synchronized pressure-controlled ventilation (SIMV), optionally with PS
- Synchronized volume-guaranteed ventilation volume AF, optionally with PS
Control Input Changes
- Pressure Limitation PMAX (in volume mode): (PEEP+10) up to 70 cmH2O
- Pressure Limitation PINSP (in pressure mode): (PEEP+5) up to 70 cmH2O
- PEEP in Volume Mode: 0 – 20 cmH2O (max. PMAX-10 cmH2O)
- PEEP in Pressure Mode: 0 – 20 cmH2O (max. PINSP-5 cmH2O)
- Tidal Volume (in volume mode): 20 – 1400 mL 5 – 1400 mL (with advanced ventilation option)
- Tidal Volume (in pressure mode): 5 – 1400 mL (deliverable with advanced ventilation option)
- Trigger: Off, 0.3 – 15 L/min
- Breathing Frequency: 3 – 100 per minute
- Minimum Frequency: for apnea ventilation in PS mode Off, 3 – 20 per minute (with advanced ventilation option)
- Breathing Time Ratio (I:E): max. 5:1
- Inspiratory Time (TINSP): 0.2 – 6.7 s
- Inspiratory Pause (TIP:TINSP): 0 – 60 %
- Inspiratory Flow: max. 150 L/min
- Inspiratory Ramp TSLOPE: 0.0 – 2 s (in pressure mode, pressure support and volume AF mode)
- System Leak Tightness: < 150 ml/min at 30 cmH2O (automatic leakage test)
- Integrated Safety Functions: Sensitive ORC function: minimum oxygen supply of 21 vol.% O2 or 200 ml/min in mixtures with nitrous oxide (N2O)
- Monitoring: Minute volume (MV) and tidal volume (VT); breathing frequency, peak pressure, plateau pressure, mean airway pressure, PEEP; patient compliance CPAT; the following measurement variables/parameters can be displayed as a graph: airway pressure, inspiratory and expiratory flow; bar graph for expiratory minute volume and tidal volume; display of graphic trends; numerical list of measurement values; auto-set for alarm limits.
- Monitoring: Inspiratory and expiratory concentration of O2, N2O, CO2 and volatile anesthetics (Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane); the following measurement variables/parameters can be displayed as a graph: concentration of CO2, O2, and volatile anesthetic agents, virtual flow tubes for fresh gas flow.
- Control Screen: 12.1 in. full color TFT display
- Heated breathing system Yes
- Filling Volume Absorber 1.5 L with reusable absorber canister; 1.3 L with CLIC Absorber 800+; 1.2 L CLIC Absorber Drägersorb Free
Gas Supply Connection
- Gas Supply: O2, N2O, Air
- Cylinder Supply O2, N2O, Air
- Communication Interface: 2 x RS 232
- Protocol: Medibus, Medibus X
- Data Available for Export: All alarms, pressures, O2, CO2, volume and fresh gas flow data, ventilation settings, flow and pressure curve, anesthesia gases
- Writing Surfaces: Writing plate
- Additional Optional Accessories Anesthetic gas scavenging system (AGSS), endotracheal suction unit