Bair Hugger 775 Features
The 3M Bair Hugger model 775 therapy’s temperature management units have become the standard of excellence in forced-air warming. Our temperature management units are small, lightweight and easy to use. More importantly, each unit is designed to provide clinically effective patient warming at safe air delivery temperatures. Our latest advancement in forced-air warming – the Bair Hugger Model 775 temperature management unit – is the future gold standard in patient warming.
- Quiet, easy-to-use unit.
- Adjustable airflow, precise temperature delivery, and ease of use from a single, quiet warming unit.
- Safe, quick temperature response.
- 2 airflow settings and hose-end temperature sensing for precise temperature delivery.
- 3 temperature sensors and adjustable airflow provide safe, quick temperature response and greater heat transfer.
- Compatible with all Bair Hugger Blanket Styles – pediatric to adult.
- Tracks and reports therapy duration, over temperature information, calibration, hours used (via built-in meter), fault codes.
- Usage information available via the front panel (no need to open the unit).
- Compatible with the 3M Bair Paws Gown and the 3M Bair Hugger 241 Blood/Fluid Warming Set.
3M Bair Hugger 775 Specifications
- Dimensions 12” h x 10” w x 13.5” d (30 x 25 x 34 cm)
- Weight 15.5 lb (7 kg)
- High: 43º ± 1.5ºC (109.4º ± 2.7ºF)
- Med: 38º ± 1.5ºC (100.4º ± 2.7ºF)
- Low: 32º ± 1.5ºC (89.6º ± 2.7ºF)
- 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.7 Amperes
- 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7.2 Amperes
- 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 14.5 Amperes
- Filter: High-efficiency, 0.2 μm filter
- Leakage current: Meets regulatory standards for leakage current
- Fan Speed High fan setting: 37 CFM (53 dBA); Low Fan Setting: 32 CFM (48 dBA)
- EN 60601-1
- UL 2601-1
- CSA C22.2 No. 601.1
- EN 60601-1-2