Allied Omnivent Features
The OmniVent Ventilator has no equal. It is MRI compatible and unaffected by electronic interference.
You can use the Omni-Vent Ventilator with complete confidence. Every unit exceeds the requirements of tough military specifications which include drop testing, hot and cold weather tolerance, and high vibration testing. In addition, each unit is repeatedly subjected to a variety of tests during manufacturing.
- The OmniVent Series D Ventilator is MRI-compatible and unaffected by electronic interference.
- The OmniVent Ventilator is designed with internal simplicity to provide reliable performance and ensure easy usage. Quick-connect features giving versatility to meet all clinical needs.
- Controlled ventilation.
- Continuous flow intermittent mandatory ventilation.
- Constant positive airway pressure.
- High frequency and jet ventilation.
Allied Omnivent Specifications
- Dimensions: 4” x 5” x 7”
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Power: Air/oxygen 25 psi to 140 psi
- Rate: 1 to 150 BPM
- Inspiratory Time Range: 0.2 to 3.0 seconds
- Expiratory Time Range: 0.2 to 60 seconds
- Volume: 0-1.5 liter (volume can be limited)
- Flow Rate: 0-80 lpm
- I:E Ratio: Continuously adjustable to inverse I:E